Pediatape 5 pack
A 5 pack of our 2021 Pediatape.
PediaTape is a color-coded pediatric emergency tape for EMS providers, hospitals, nurses and paramedics. Quickly measure length and estimate weight with industry-standard color codes. Get exact mLs for the most common resuscitation medication concentrations. Pediatape is compatible with the Broselow system - including medications, equipment, color coding, lengths and dosing. Color lengths are based on the US CDC NHANES Data Set. Made with durable synthetic paper.
- A fast emergency dosing reference. Alphabetical and easy to read.
- Corresponds with the Broselow system. Compatible color coding, lengths, dosing, medications and equipment.
- Uses PALS guidelines released in October 2020.
- Comprehensive equipment settings.
- Weight-based, length-based and age-based lookup.
- Conversion table from pounds to kg.
- Can be disinfected with medical equipment cleaners.
Free shipping in the U.S.