Updated for 2021!
- A fast emergency dosing reference. Alphabetical and easy to read.
- Corresponds with the Broselow system. Compatible color coding, lengths, dosing, medications and equipment.
- Up-to-date. Uses PALS guidelines released in October 2020.
- Comprehensive equipment settings.
- Weight-based, length-based and age-based lookup.
- Conversion table from pounds to kg.
- Durable. Safe to disinfect with medical equipment cleaners.
- Proven. Used by thousands of EMS practitioners for almost a decade. Sold by medical distributors directly to hospitals and EMS.
- More medications, equipment and concentrations than on competing products.
PediaTape is a color-coded pediatric emergency tape for EMS providers, hospitals, nurses and paramedics. Quickly measure length and estimate weight with industry-standard color codes. Get exact mLs for the most common resuscitation medication concentrations. Pediatape is more compatible with the Broselow system than competing products - including medications, equipment, color coding, lengths and dosing. Equipment settings are more comprehensive and easier to read as well. Color lengths are based on the US CDC NHANES Data Set. Made with durable synthetic paper.